Pages

17.8.11

A3C Hip-Hop Festival 2011 Lineup

Dear fellow hip-hop lovers, 


The annual A3C hip-hop festival has released its official lineup and I must say, it looks quite delectable. Ski Beatz and Big K.R.I.T. were the two individuals that really caught my eye but there are several other that I'd very much enjoy seeing. 


I went to the A3C Festival for the first time last year, thanks to a friend who forced me to go.  At first, I was hesitant, but afterward I was so happy that I went because I was introduced to artists such as Laws and got a chance to see some familiar favorites like Donnis.  Not to mention the atmosphere, the people and the food were all so amazing as well.  And at $40.00 for all 3 days, you better believe I'm going to try my hardest to be in attendance this year as well. 


Be sure to follow @A3C on twitter for continuous updates. Here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment