Pages

7.9.11

Vintage Visage

When I was back home (Birmingham, AL) not too long ago, I took a visit to d'Trespa consignment boutique and was completely enamored with the visual aspect of the store.  I've always been very observant and analytical, but since I'm taking visual merchandising AND aesthetics this semester, I'm now accustomed to paying special attention to all sorts of window displays in addition to the overall ambiance of stores.


In d'Trespa, they had several small set-ups throughout the store and it made shopping not just a task, but an enjoyable experience.  


Here are some photos: 






I was especially intrigued by the authenticity of the vintage items, how strategically organized each display was, and the fact that every single item was for sale.  

d'Trespa is a high-end consignment boutique catering to both men and women and I highly suggest you visit it.  Please visit their website for directions and additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment